David Turned 25 on September 14th!
I really wanted to make his birthday special,
I love David with all my heart and more!
He is such an amazing husband, I'm so glad
Heavenly Father Gave him to me to have forever.
We are headed to Red Robin for his Birthday...
I told him I'm going to have them sing to him and he just
replied 'I don't get embarassed'
David's Sisters and Mom
My lil brother Levi and Mom
David and Me
Brothers!! (Levi and Milo)
Crazy sister Cora!
My Parents and Levi
AAAAA!
Levi scarfing down a fry
David now getting nervous...
Their coming!! (David trying to ignore it)
After Public Humiliation he got a free ice cream!
And yes, He was embarrassed.
David, Mom, Denise and, Steph
When we got home he had this little beauty waiting for him!
It was so good!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!


No comments:
Post a Comment